We’re delighted to have won Best CPA Network at the International Performance Marketing Awards 2018.
The Performance Marketing Awards are the largest and leading ceremony for the performance marketing industry globally. The 2018 awards ceremony recognizes the very best in global performance marketing and celebrating innovation, creativity and success within the industry across USA, MENA, APAC, LATAM, Western & Eastern Europe.
Optimise were shortlisted in NINE categories overall, and also received THREE ‘Highly Commended’ awards for the much prized Industry Choice of Network, MENA – Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy and APAC – Best Performance Marketing Campaign or Strategy.
To win the highly coveted Best CPA Network award not only highlights our global performance marketing excellence, creativity and innovation, but it’s also a fantastic validation of all of the hard work and dedication of Team Optimise from Sydney to Sao Paulo, and everywhere in between.
It’s our people that make our company, that write our success stories and that champion our values.
Why are we the Best CPA Network in the world?
- Global reach, local expertise – we know what you shouldn’t do in each market
- We get the fundamentals right – we track all sales and pay on time
- We’re more than just a platform – people + technology
- We don’t advertise, we solve problems
- Businesses with greater ethnic and gender diversity perform better – we’ve always fully embraced the value, abilities and contributions made from a diverse range of people, backgrounds, cultures and nationalities.
Optimise CMO & CEO (Asia, MEA), Stephen Rumbelow said “let’s continue to kick second best into last week, turn more clicks into customers and write our own success stories in life. ”
We are Optimise.